Team Associated 1/8 RC8B3.1e 4WD Buggy Team Kit ASC80936 RC
We are an Authorized Team Associated Retail Store.
Come to us for all your Team Associated RC products, parts, and accessories. If you need it, we can get it. Contact us... we can beat any price.
RC8B3.1e Electric 1/8 Buggy - Team Kit
Team Associated has taken the same performance engineering and developed found in the RC8B3.1 nitro buggy and used that data to create the new brushless-powered RC8B3.1e Team Kit!
Answering the demands of the fastest-growing 1:8 scale e-buggy racing class, the RC8B3.1e Team Kit was designed specifically for brushless power. Features include new H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials with increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap, precision CVA drive shafts front and rear to keep suspension travel free through the entire stroke, and a unique, proprietary, hard-anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis ingeniously designed for optimum weight distribution and superior handling!
Cross-class chassis compatibility. Knowing that racers would be competing in both 1:8 nitro and electric at the same events, the RC8B3.1e was designed to handle and respond to changes just like the RC8B3.1. This similar handling characteristic gives the racer a huge advantage, as tuning changes can be applied to both buggies seamlessly.
All of these improvements lead to a car that is easier to drive, more consistent lap after lap, and suits a wider variety of tracks.
Designed to handle, built to win. The RC8B3.1e Team Kit was designed to give the dedicated electric 1:8 racer the highest level of performance that will help take your racing program to the next level.
Needed To Complete:
- 2 channel radio/transmitter -- FM/PCM/2.4GHz recommended
- Transmitter batteries
- 1:8 scale speed control, motor, and pinion (see motor manufacturer's gearing recommendations for correct pinion size)
- High-torque steering servo
- 4S LiPo battery and charger
- 1:8 scale buggy wheels and tires
- H.T.C. (High Torque Capacity) differentials offer increased fluid capacity and a more consistent feel lap after lap
- 94mm CVA driveshafts increase traction and chassis support
- Suspension arms have been updated to modern race specs
- Anti-roll linkage curves have been altered to provide more chassis support throughout the suspension travel
- All suspension arm pivots have been revised for more ground clearance, resulting in better jumping and landing while also improving durability
- 16mm Big Bore 6061 aluminum shock bodies with bleeder style caps
- New shock springs (20mm I.D.)
- Highly efficient drivetrain utilizes straight-cut gears to provide great acceleration and increased run time
- Hard-anodized 7075 aluminum chassis with keyed lower suspension plates
- Enclosed receiver box
- Full Factory Team rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Easily accessible front and rear differentials
- Pro-Line® "Predator" body included
- Two-piece sliding motor mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- RC8B3.1e shares 90% parts compatibility with the RC8B3.1 nitro buggy, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers