HPI Racing RS4 Sport 3 Ken Block 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn 1/10 Scale RTR RC
We are an Authorized HPI Racing Retail Store.
Come to us for all your HPI Racing products, parts, and accessories. If you need it, we can get it. Contact us... we can beat any price.
RS4 Sport3, Ken Block, 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR, 1/10 Scale, 4WD, Rally Car
Designed by one of the most prolific rally drivers in the world, this Ken Block 1965 Ford Mustang HOONICORN is one of the most intricate scale bodies made to date. Under that body you’ll find features like shaft-driven 4WD, HPI Firebolt 15T motor, and LiPo-compatible ESC. For scale performance and scale wow factor on the track, you can’t beat this ride!
- Revamped RS4 Sport 3 design
- Factory assembled RTR vehicle
- Fully enclosed 4WD shaft drive
- HPI Firebolt 15-turn motor
- Encased pinion and spur gear
- Sealed metal gear diffs for handling brushless power
- HPI 2.4GHz pistol-grip radio system
- Waterproof SC-3SWP2 ESC
- Adjustable position LiPo/NiMH battery case
- Enclosed receiver case
- Double wishbone suspension design
- Composite oil-filled shocks
- Full set of ball bearings
Length: 17.7 in (450mm)
Width: 8.3 in (212mm)
Height: 4.3 in (110mm)
2S LiPo Capable
The RS4 Sport 3 Drift features a versatile electronic speed controller that can be used with modern lithium-polymer (LiPo) or nickel-metal hydride (NiMH) batteries. Please note a LiPo adapter plug is not included, your model shop will be able to provide one.
- RTR Ford Mustang Hoonicorn On-Road Car
- Radio System
- NiMH Battery
- Battery Charger
- Painted Body
- (4) "AA" Batteries